MBYC Day Fleet
- Decisions will be based solely on the safety of boaters and vessels
- Events will be cancelled during a Small Craft Advisory
- The final decision will be made by the Commodore in consultation with the Day Fleet Captain and event leader. In the Commodore’s absence, the decision will be made by the Vice Commodore or Rear Commodore.
- The captains of each boat will make their own decision about participation. All captains shall consider their own experience, experience of their crew, seaworthiness of the craft, and weather conditions at a minimum.
- Cancelled events will be rescheduled at the discretion of the Day Fleet Captain.